Selena Gomez"I am really happy with Justin Bieber"

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber decided to leave the MTV Movie Awards ceremony quietly through a back exit.The couple went to eat sushi restaurant Sushi Dan in Studio City,California.The other day selya stated that really happy with Justin Bieber, and that her life is perfect: "I'm happy! I am really happy! I just focused on my fans, music and people making me happy! ".

Selena Gomez with  Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez with  Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez with  Justin Bieber

You have just read the article entitled Selena Gomez"I am really happy with Justin Bieber". Please read the article from Angled Bob Hairstyle About , , , , , , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://possoapagaraluz.blogspot.com/2011/08/selena-gomez-am-really-happy-with.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment